Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tanner had his checkup for his weight and was at 19.6 lbs. He has gained the perfect amount to stay in the 25th percentile. He did really well at the doctors until he had to lay down to let the doctor look in his ears. He had a terrified face and broke down-I think that the exact thing happened at his last appointment. There is a little bit of water in his ears and so we will be back to the office in another month. Today he also stood for a while on his own and I was trying to get him to walk to me. He is getting closer and closer. To finish our day Tanner got his first haircut. He did so good I was very proud. I held him while Dani cut his hair (she was very fast so that helped) and he was just sitting still for the first part and then wanted to see what was going on. Don't worry I got the whole thing on video.

Before:
After:

No comments: