
We made it back from Utah-and of course we didn't have any snow until the Monday before we left (we drove on Wednesday). I wish we could have enjoyed the winter wonderland a little more verses cursing it the entire way home because of the horrible roads. Once again Tanner did so good and I am so proud of him. Although it is good to get home and un-pack I really was not ready to leave. There is just something special about being at Grandma's house. Tanner loved it as well and he was so funny about Grandma. When ever he got up in the morning or from a nap and I would take him upstairs he would see her and smile so big and then bury his face in my shoulder. He would then look back to make eye contact again and then he would reach out to her and touch her face. I wanted to take a picture of the two of them together and so I put Tanner on Grandma's lap (normally they sit together on the ground). Tanner was so excited to be on her lap he tucked his face into her and just kept looking at her smiling. I guess it is just natural to love such a sweet grandma.
No comments:
Post a Comment